Our team has developed extensive knowledge through our work on projects concerning deep-water ROV deployment, to back-deck lifting and skidding.
With safety and efficiency at the heart of everything we do, our systems are easy to assemble, operate and maintain.
We specialise in bespoke offshore handling equipment for urgent projects and tough environments where a standard solution may not be available. Our breadth of experience includes:
- Shock absorbers and heave compensators
- Cursor LARS
- Stabilising units & snubbers
- Skidding systems
- Load limiters
- Deck spreads
Our projects include:
- Twin heavy weather ROV cursor LARS for Helix Energy Solutions
- Fibre optic cable deployment system designed for rescue submersible operations
- 150t pipeline offshore plough shock absorber
- 60t trencher A-frame