Our team has developed extensive knowledge through our work on projects concerning deep-water ROV deployment, to back-deck lifting and skidding.
With safety and efficiency at the heart of everything we do, our systems are easy to assemble, operate and maintain.
We specialise in bespoke offshore handling equipment for urgent projects and tough environments where a standard solution may not be available. Our breadth of experience includes:
- Shock absorbers and heave compensators
- Cursor LARS
- Stabilising units & snubbers
- Skidding systems
- Load limiters
- Deck spreads
We also offer:
- Fall pipe ROVs
- ROV tooling and equipment
- Subsea mining vehicles
- Nuclear handling equipment
Our recent projects include:
- Scissor frame design, build & installation.
- Spud retrieval system to deploy and retrieve two spuds on a barge.
- Shock absorber refurbishment.
- Manipulator system to facilitate safe maintenance and build tasks on pipeline inspection trains.
- Twin heavy weather ROV cursor LARS for Helix Energy Solutions.
- Fibre optic cable deployment system designed for rescue submersible operations.
- 150t pipeline offshore plough shock absorber.
- 60t trencher A-frame.