Osbit COVID-19 Update
As always, it is our number one priority to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our team, as well as our customers, contractors and any other collaborators. The current global situation presents new risks with regards to HSEQ and, therefore, we have implemented additional health and safety actions to effectively mitigate these risks.
We are dedicated to following the guidance of the UK Government and NHS, as well as any other relevant primary sources of information, with regards to COVID-19.
In response to the current situation, we have developed and integrated new procedures and measures to protect our stakeholders, do our bit in stopping the spread of COVID-19 and ensuring we can maintain an uninterrupted service to our customers.
Our current actions include:
- Production and maintenance of international & UK-based COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Plans for all staff, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Taking steps to support the mental wellbeing of our colleagues as we adapt to new ways of working, interacting and living. We have issued wellbeing guidance to all colleagues and are providing tailored additional support to help anyone who needs it.
- Instigating an additional 2-week symptom-free isolation period to personnel with flu-like symptoms.
- Circulating of daily COVID-19 risk reviews and updates to Osbit employees and stakeholders.
- Supporting our supply chain with collaborative risk reviews on a weekly basis.
- Enforcing social distancing policies across the business sites, and minimising supplier visits through using Teams and video surveillance instead. If a visit is mandatory, sites have appropriate physical controls in place.
- Carrying out quality control via video inspections and video audits throughout manufacturing phases on all Osbit projects, to ensure high quality is maintained.
- Undertaking additional IT investment to allow efficient full office home working.
We continue to monitor the evolving global situation daily and we will provide further updates on our actions to mitigate the situation, as necessary.
Our team remains committed to delivering the On Spec, Budget and In Time service we are known for, and to do so in compliance with all additional health and safety requirements posed by COVID-19.