We design and build bespoke systems to support the installation of offshore wind turbine foundations. Our extensive experience of providing mission critical back deck and subsea systems allows us to readily tackle the evolving needs of the offshore wind foundation installation sector, to provide tailored, turnkey foundation installation and handling systems. We cover all types of foundations and installation methods.
Monopiles and jackets are growing in size, projects are being installed in new locations around the world, and the range of vessel types used for installation is evolving and changing to meet new project requirements. To meet these challenges Osbit applies its appropriate engineering to provide tailored mission equipment, often delivered in short timeframes. Our systems ensure the efficient and safe installation of all types of pile to the exacting tolerances of your project.
Osbit specialises in the turnkey design and manufacture of systems, with all engineering discipline undertaken in-house from mechanical and structural design, control, hydraulic and electrical design, and hydrodynamic analysis of environmental loads on piles.
- Pile Gripper Frames
- MoCo Grip – Motion Compensated Pile Gripper
- Monopile Installation Templates
- Upending Hinges/Saddles
- Lifting & Upending Tools
- Pre-Piling Templates
- Driven & Drilled Piles
- Flange & Pad Eye based Jacket Lifting Tools
- Jacket-Pile clamps
- External marine growth cleaner
- Anode Cage deployment tool
Our recent projects include:
- 10m Diameter Pile Gripper Frame for moored vessel
- HSD – noise mitigation deployment system
- Combined Anode Cage deployment, marine growth cleaning and survey tool.