It’s reassuring to know that your project will be in safe, skilled hands. Our engineers have steered the design and assembly of some of the world’s most advanced cable lay systems.
We cover all types of installation systems and our skills range from turnkey supply of cable lay solutions to mobilising spreads and vessels to supplying smaller system components. Safety, reliability and the protection of the product and operator at all times are part of our promise.
Offshore pipe lay and cable lay:
- Quadrant handling systems
- Two/four-track tensioners
- Chutes, loader arms, compensators
- Design, build & installation of quadrant handling repair spread for submarine power cables
- Design & build of subsea emergency cable repair system for SA Power
- Assessment, refurbishment and upgrade of an existing quadrant handling system for DeepOcean
- 3 off fixed and 3 off elevating powered roller boxes to extend a deck pipe conveyor system for Technip
- Quadrant handling system to install power cables into wind farm transition pieces for Technip