It’s reassuring to know that your project will be in safe, skilled hands. Our engineers have steered the design and assembly of some of the world’s most advanced pipe lay and cable lay systems.
We cover all types of installation systems and our skills range from turnkey supply of pipe lay and cable lay solutions to mobilising spreads and vessels to supplying smaller system components. Safety, reliability and the protection of the product and operator at all times are part of our promise.
Onshore pipe and cable handling:
- Reel/drum movers
- Reel drive systems
- Under rollers
- Coilers and spooling systems
Offshore pipe lay and cable lay:
- J-Lay, S-Lay, Reel-Lay, Flex-Lay
- Two/four-track tensioners
- Quadrant handling systems
- Chutes, loader arms, compensators
- Assessment, refurbishment and upgrade of an existing quadrant handling system for DeepOcean
- 3 off fixed and 3 off elevating powered roller boxes to extend a deck pipe conveyor system for Technip
- Quadrant handling system to install power cables into wind farm transition pieces for Technip