We have always believed in the importance of improving transfer safety.
Our team produces both active and passive compensated walk to work access systems for a range of vessels and environments. Simple to operate and designed to increase transfer operational windows, our systems are safe, reliable and cost-effective.
Our MaXccess range is a proven access solution and we also design and build custom access systems for situations where a standard system does not fit. All systems are supported by our in-house designed control systems with monitoring, fault diagnosis and data logging.
MaXccess Product Range
Passive compensated telescopic gangway systems.
- For jack-ups, semi-subs, moored and DP accommodation vessels
- Typically up to 50m length – but can be longer
- A range of pedestal options available including damped gangway foot and clamps
Active motion compensated telescopic gangway systems
- For mid-sized DP vessels 80-140m in length
- Typically 25m maximum length
- Constant push mode: active motion compensation maintains tip in fixed position
High sea state transfers for wind turbine access
- For use on catamaran crew transfer vessels – the first offshore wind transfer access system to enter commercial service
- 12t and 18t grip capacity
- Stabilises front of boat in relation to the landing structure
Where a standard solution isn’t available we can tailor our modular system elements to offer a bespoke design, ensuring safe and reliable access for any application.
- A bespoke 12m system for Van Oord to connect the HLV Svanen vessel to offshore wind farm transition pieces
- A P-Series 35m telescoping system for Subsea7 deployed in West Africa on Lianzi project
- Three bespoke 13m telescoping systems as part of a well intervention project for three new Helix chartered vessels
- A T-Series 18t grip capacity system as part of the Fukushima offshore wind turbine project in Japan